Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front/rear windows with one touch/anti pinch
- Rear window wash/wipe
- Comfort suspension
- Black roof rails
- Black window surrounds
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured door handle inserts
- Chrome grille surround
- Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
- Automatic headlights
- Electric headlight adjustment
- Front fog lights with static cornering function
- LED daytime running lights
- Electronic stability control
- Hill hold control + Tyre Pressure monitor
- Multi-Collision braking
- Traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Cruise control
- Electric speed sensitive power steering
- Front assistant collision mitigation
- Electric adjustable door mirrors
- 3 point rear seatbelts x3
- Child locks on rear doors
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front side/curtain airbags
- Height adjustable active front headrests
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Tiredness recognition system
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- Outside temperature display
- Trip computer
- Interior chrome line trim
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Driver/front passenger seat height adjustment
- Isofix attachments on rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Audio / Communications
- 6 speakers
- Bluetooth interface for hands free and audio streaming
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Media system with 5" colour touchscreen with USB/Aux-in
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Air conditioning
- Dust/pollen filter
- 2 cupholders
- Cloth upholstery
- Double boot floor
- Driver and passenger sunvisors
- Height/reach adjustable steering column
- Leather handbrake
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Ambient interior lighting
- Footwell ambient lighting
- Front courtesy lights
- Front reading light
- Illuminated boot
- 2 folding remote keys with window open/close function
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking + deadlocks
- 17" Dynamic alloy wheels
Fitted optional extras
- Black roof
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Midnight black
Trim - Cloth
- Cloth - Orgad Blue
|Maximum speed||113 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|MPG (urban)||49.6 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||62.8 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||56.5 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.7 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.5 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.0 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1730 kg|
|Vehicle length||4138 mm|
|Vehicle width||1780 mm|
|Vehicle height||1552 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2566 mm|
|Tank capacity||40 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 emissions||113 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
Finance this SEAT
With Solutions Personal Contract Plan. 18s+. Subject to Status. Indemnities may be required. SEAT Finance.
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
SEAT Arona 1.0 TSI FR Sport DSG 1.0 TSI (115ps) FR...
- Mileage 3,190 miles*
- Fuel Petrol
- Registered Nov 2018
- Transmission Automatic
- Doors 5
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer. SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.